(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 14, has just been released.
The covered topics are:
- Attacking consumer embedded devices
- Review: QualysGuard
- CCTV: technology in transition – analog or IP?
- Interview with Robert “RSnake” Hansen, CEO of SecTheory
- The future of encryption
- Endpoint threats
- Review: Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0
- Interview with Amol Sarwate, Manager, Vulnerability Research Lab, Qualys Inc.
- Network access control: bridging the network security gap
- Change and configuration solutions aid PCI auditors
- Data protection and identity management
- Information security governance: the nuts and bolts
- Securing moving targets
- 6 CTOs, 10 Burning Questions: AirDefense, AirMagnet, Aruba Networks, AirTight Networks, Fortress Technologies and Trapeze Networks
- The need for a new security approach
- Data insecurity: lessons learned?
- Wi-Fi safety and security