Introducing Voice Actions for Android
Well, finally this is out on Android. I wonder how it fares compared to the iPhone and the upcoming Windows Phone 7, which also has this Voice Action features. To find out more, read Just speak it: introducing Voice Actions for Android
Let’s cut to the chase. How do you get it for your Android phone?
- Go to Android Market
- Search for “Voice Search” (this app includes Voice Actions) and install it
- Search for “Google Search” and install it
Or just use these 2 QR codes:
Google Chrome to Phone
Next up, Google Chrome to Phone is released. This allows your Chrome browser to push links, maps, and currently selected text and phone numbers to your Android device. To find out more, read Instantly zap links, maps and phone numbers to your Android phone with Chrome to Phone!
How to get it:
- Download Google Chrome to Phone Extension for your Chrome browser
- On your Android phone, go to Android Market
- Search for “Chrome to Phone” and install the app
- Note: It doesn’t seem to be available in Singapore yet as of this writing