Well, I was invited to participate in this 2010 Intel CPU IQ Blogger Challenge to answer some questions regarding Intel. Although you’ll probably not be able to get any prizes, but it’ll be fun to see how much you know about Intel. Try the questions for fun, and post your answers in the comments.
Who knows, I might just give out a small prize if someone answers all the questions correctly.
P.S. I’ve already submitted my answers.
- What are the Intel® Unlocked SKUs available in the market today?
- What is the memory support on the Intel® Core Extreme processor 980X?
- 3 ch DDR3 – 1333
- 3 ch DDR3 – 1066
- 2 ch DDR3 – 1333
- 2 ch DDR3 – 1066
- How many PCI-e channels are supported in o processor?
- How many cores and how many threads does the Intel i5-760 processor have?
- 4 Cores 8 threads
- 4 Cores 4 threads
- 2 cores 4 threads
- 2 cores 2 threads
- Intel® HD graphics is built into the family of Intel® Core™ processors launched in 2010. Which of the following are true? (select all relevant answers)
- The CPU and graphics are in a multichip package
- The CPU is manufactured on 32nm manufacturing process, and the graphics is on 45nm manufacturing process
- The CPU and graphics are both manufactured on 32nm manufacturing process
- The CPU and graphics are on a monolithic piece of silicon
- Which of the following are true? When Intel® Turbo Boost technology kicks in for Intel® Core™ i5 processors based on the workload and other parameters:
- The working core can go above the rated frequency to deliver the required performance
- The CPU will remain within the rated TDP
- The process is completely automatic and users don’t have to do anything
- All of the above
- Is it true that with xvycc on Intel® HD Graphics, you can show a wider shade of rich colors, up to 256?
- Is it true that using Intel® HD Graphics on the Intel® Core™ processors launched in 2010, you cannot play back multiple Blu-ray streams (picture-in-picture)?
- Are the new Intel Core processors launched in 2010 on 32nm?
- Are Intel Core processors launched in 2010 a Tock?
- Is it true that Intel Turbo Boost Technology is available on Intel Core i3 processors?
- List out the TDP(s) of the standard voltage Intel Core mobile processors?
- Dual core
- Quad core
- Extreme Edition
Dual core ( )
Quad core ( )
Extreme Edition ( )
- Is it true that Intel Core processors for laptop PCs support up to DDR3-1066MHz memory?
- What is the matching desktop chipset for unlocked Core CPUs?