SingTel launches their new SAP Business One hosted on SingTel PowerON cloud-based business management solution for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME). SAP Business One gives SMEs the freedom to streamline and manage their sales, customer relationships, inventory, business processes and operations on-the-go via internet-enabled smartphones, tablets and PCs.
Powered by SingTel’s cloud computing capabilities, SAP Business One is offered on a monthly subscription basis. SMEs do not need to make upfront investments in equipment, avoiding the on-going costs of managing and maintaining complex systems and hardware. This allows them to save up to 60% on their operating costs and reduces the set-up time from months to days. Companies can make the most of their resources and focus on their core business competencies.
- Mobility: Manage customers, inventory and sales information, carry out approvals on-the-go via smartphones, tablets and PCs.
- Business Management: Automate, integrate, and manage all business processes.
- Warehouse and Production Management: Manage inventory across multiple warehouses, track stock movements, and manage production orders based on material requirements planning.
- Customer Relationship Management: Grow customer profitability and increase customer satisfaction with effective sales and opportunity management, and after-sales support.
- Purchasing: Automate procurement processes from purchase order to vendor invoice payment.
- Intelligence and Reporting on the go: Act on instant and complete information with comprehensive, real-time reports with Crystal Reports.
Set up cost – SGD$4800
5-user subscription for 1 year – SGD$8448
For more information, visit http://info.singtel.com/large-enterprise/cloud-computing-poweron.