Gears of War 3 is available for pre-order now at participating retailers. Fans who pre-order the Limited Edition game and the Limited Edition GOW3 Console will be able to collect their copies of ‘Gears of War 3’ during the official launch event at Funan DigitaLife Mall on 19 September, starting from 7.30pm. General availability begins from 20 September 2011 at all major participating retailers.
PRE-ORDER AND GAME DETAILS
Fans have the option of getting their hands on either the Standard Edition (SRP SGD$69.90) or Limited Edition (SRP SGD$84.90), as well as a Limited Edition GOW3 Console (SRP SGD$649.00), which include:
Limited Edition – (SRP SGD$84.90)
- An Octus Award Box and Octus Service Medal – Replicas of the honors bestowed on Adam Fenix, Marcus’ father, for his work on the Hammer of Dawn.
- Exclusive Unlockable Adam Fenix Multiplayer Character – Each Octus Service Medal replica is engraved with a unique Xbox LIVE code that is the only way to unlock Adam Fenix in multiplayer.
- A fabric COG Flag – Proud colors that once flew above the House of Sovereigns.
- The personal effects of Adam Fenix, including his “Last Will and Testament,” the initial Hammer of Dawn schematic and other Fenix family mementos.
Limited Edition GOW3 Console (SRP SGD$649.00)
- 320GB Gears of War 3 Limited Edition Console.
- Two units of customized ‘Gears of War 3’ controllers, Composite Cable, Wired Headset and a standard Edition of ‘Gears of War 3’ game.
Singapore fans can also look forward to a host of goodies coming their way through a series of launch events being organized by Xbox 360.
To kick-start the festivities, Xbox 360 played host to Epic Games and ‘Gears of War 3’ Lead Level Designer Jim Brown on 26th August 2011. In addition to speaking to close to 260 students of Nanyang Polytechnic’s Digital Entertainment Technology and Digital Media Design course, Brown also met with 40 lucky fans who won a chance to catch a sneak peek of ‘Gears of War 3’ gameplay through a contest organized on the Xbox Singapore Facebook fan page.
The fun does not end there. Fans who cannot get enough of ‘Gears of War 3’ should definitely make their way down to Funan DigitaLife Mall on 19thSeptember. The first 50 fans will receive autographed posters and ‘Gears of War 3’ hoodie sweatshirts worth $60. Fans also stand to receive an exclusive ‘Gears of War 3’ Survivor Kit worth $100. Not only that, there will also be fun stage activities, attractive lucky draws and ‘Gears of War 3’ babes.
For additional information on “Gears of War 3,” please visit http://gearsofwar.xbox.com/en-