Next 2 key features of the Sony Tablet S is Connectivity and Entertainment. The Sony Tablet S wirelessly connects to DLNA compatible devices, such as Sony BRAVIA televisions, so users can “throw” their favourite photos and movies onto a big screen for greater enjoyment with friends, family and that special one. A built-in infrared sensor also allows the Sony Tablet S to function as a remote control.
The Sony Tablet S is also the first series of PlayStation Certified tablets on which original PlayStation games like Crash Bandicoot and Pinball Heroes can be played anytime and anywhere. There’s actually more entertainment available like music, video and e-books, but there’s no word on whether if it will be available in Singapore.
- One Minute with Sony Tablet S – Design and Performance
- Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Launches with new Entertainment Features and Updates to Existing Xperia Phones
- Sony Playstation Network (PSN) is Back
- Sony Playstation E3 Press Conference Summary
- Huawei MediaPad – The World’s first 7-inch Android 3.2 Honeycomb Dual-Core Tablet