Nokia 700: Nokia’s smallest smartphone
The Nokia 700 is the most compact touch screen monoblock smartphone in the world, fitting perfectly into any pocket.
- 50 cubic centimetres, 96 grams
- single-tap NFC sharing and pairing capabilities
- 1Ghz processor
- 3.2 inch AMOLED screen with ClearBlack display
- 2GB of internal memory (with the option of using a 32GB microSD card for a total of 34GB)
- HD video capture and 5MP full-focus camera with LED flash.
- Long battery life, eco-friendly materials
The Nokia 700 will be out in Singapore at a later date, retailing at SGD$440 (including GST without contract).
Nokia 701: Nokia’s brightest smartphone
The Nokia 701 is a sleek and stylish smartphone with the world’s brightest mobile display – even under direct sunlight.
- 3.5 inch ClearBlack display
- active noise cancellation
- single-tap NFC pairing and sharing capabilities
- 1GHz processor
- 8MP full focus camera with dual LED flash and 2 X digital zoom
- 2nd front-facing camera and HD video capture
- 8GB internal memory and the possibility to increase to 40GB by installing a 32GB microSD card.
The Nokia 701 is now retailing at Nokia retail stores, retailing at SGD$340 (including GST without contract).
Nokia 600: Nokia’s loudest smartphone
The Nokia 600 will certainly wow you with its incredibly powerful speakers – its Nokia’s loudest entertainment smartphone to date.
- 106 Phons
- built-in FM radio antenna (for listening to radio without headphones)
- FM transmitter (making it possible to broadcast music from your phone to any FM radio)
- 60 hours of music playback time
- 1 GHz processor
- 5MP full focus camera with LED flash and HD video capture
- 2GB of internal memory with ability to increase to 34GB using a 32GB microSD card