Have you thought about how well your favourite EPL teams and players fare on social media platforms?
LEWIS PR recently conducted a study that examined how football clubs and their players rank on the social media scorecard. The study uncovered the most popular personalities through a range of factors such as the number of Twitter and Facebook followers, their level of interaction with fans, ease of online access, app developments and attached a score to each club/player.
Check out the above infograph. What did your favourite team score?
- The search is on for next Social Media Star of SingTel
- Sina Weibo vs. Twitter – HP Labs Discovers Vast Differences in Social Media User Behaviors
- HP Labs Project Fusion – Merging Social Media and Company Data to create Better Customer Intelligence
- HP Labs research reveals impact of ‘social influence’ on decision-making
- HTML5Test score for Internet Explorer on Windows Phone 7