The PRADA Phone by LG 3.0 will be available at all three local carriers’ website – SingTel, M1, Starhub – from 7th January 2012. Fans who make an early purchase via the three local carriers will receive a limited edition PRADA-branded phone cradle worth SGD$228 -while stocks last.
The PRADA Phone by LG 3.0 will be available at SGD$1,088 without contract.
To cater to consumers who are keen to buy the phone without a contract, LG is also holding a one-day-only sale on 21st January, exclusively at its LG LIVE Store located at Marina Bay Sands. The purchasers at the one-day-only sale will also receive the limited edition PRADA cradle while stocks last.
- Surprisingly functional for a luxury phone.
- Supports the latest technologies like NFC (Yes NFC), 8MP Rear Camera, 1GHz Dual-Core, Advanced NOVA display, etc.
- However, you can probably get a phone with the same specifications for 2/3 the price.
- Upgradeable to Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 in 2Q 2012.
- Very sturdy build, slim, with a big screen. Very similar to the successful Samsung GALAXY S II, except with the brand PRADA.
- The accompanying accessories (aka PRADA branded) makes it a well-rounded brand.
- Verdict? I say great phone for women!