Logitech Mini Boombox is a mobile speaker and speakerphone that delivers an immersive aural experience when connected with your smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth-enabled devices anytime, anywhere.
With more portable speakers are starting to appear in the consumer market like the Jambox by Jawbone and the Bose SoundLink Wireless Mobile Speakers, Logitech Mini Boombox differentiates itself by being affordable (still wondering how the sound quality is) while still performing reasonably well.
The Logitech Mini Boombox is equipped with a specially designed acoustic chamber to provide great sound while pumping in extra bass. A handy speakerphone with built-in mic gives one clear phone/video calls whether you’re alone or in a group.
The Logitech Mini Boombox is expected to be available in Singapore in early February 2012 for a suggested retail price of S$109.
- Wireless audio for Bluetooth devices
Get great sound anywhere wirelessly with a Bluetooth connection.
- Big sound, small size
Powerful audio goes travel-size, with clear acoustics and enhanced bass that you can shuttle around the house or on the road.
- Charges over USB
Your speaker’s rechargeable battery stays powered up for up to ten hours straight – long enough to share all of your favorite playlists.
- Clear conversations
The built-in microphone delivers your voice loud and clear, so you’ll never go unheard or misunderstood.
- Sleek controls
Backlit, touch panel for easy control night or day.
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 available in Singapore end of January 2012 (pricing included)
- Logitech Wireless Touch Keyboard K400 with Touchpad now Available in Singapore
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M235 is Available in Singapore
- Logitech Webcam C170 and C110 Available in Singapore
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard K270 Now Available in Singapore