The HP ENVY 14 Spectre is an Ultrabook PC with its unique use of lightweight, scratch-resistant glass on the lid, display, palmrest and HP ImagePad. and uncompromising performance. The HP ENVY 14 Spectre fits a full 14-inch diagonal screen inside a 13.3-inch diagonal body similar to the Dell XPS series.
The HP ENVY 14 Spectre is expected to be available from 24th
March February 2012 at a starting price of SGD$1,999 in Singapore.
- Gorilla Glass on the lid, display, palmrest and touchpad
- 14-inch screen inside a 13.3-inch body
- HD+ Radiance Infinity screen with a 1600 x 900 resolution
- 20-mm-thin, weighs less than 1.8 kg (wow heavy)
- 9.5 hours of battery life
- Beats Audio + external Jogger Dial
- HP Touch to Share which allows users to share data between select NFC-enabled smartphones and the notebook
- HP Radiance Backlit keyboard
- Up to 256 GB SSD