Remember the Home Networking Survey I had at the end of last year on my side bar? The statistics are back!
Based on the results of the survey that was conducted:
- More than half of respondents rated their wireless connection at home as less than “good”.
- However, majority of users have a connection speed of more than 10Mbps. This places Singapore as the sixth top nation worldwide in terms of average connection speed.
- 65% are using default routers provided by their Internet Service Providers.
- 80% of respondents indicated that the quality of connection was most important when selecting a router, amongst other factors such as brand name, value for money, size and design, easy setup, and special features.
The actual infographic after the break:
- LG’s New Home Theater Systems will be available in Singapore stores from April 2012
- Philips myLightAccent range of Home Lighting Accessories Available in Singapore
- Western Digital My Book Live Home Network Drive Available in Singapore
- Ad:Tech Singapore 2011 Day 1 – Statistics of Online Usage
- Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Wireless Router Available in Singapore