Optimus Prime and BumbleBee are here in Singapore on 17th February 2012 making their rounds as part of their pre-Cybertron Con preparations that will be held in Resorts World Sentosa.
Catch them at the following timings and locations. I’ll be there to take a few photos, so come say hi!
What they will be doing
|Timeslot 1||9.30am – 10am||Old Airport Hawker Centre51 Old Airport Road||Optimus Prime and Bumblebee having breakfast with Singaporeans at Old Airport Road Hawker Centre, sampling ‘Tissue Prata’, Kaya toast and Kopi-O|
|Timeslot 2||12.45pm – 1.15pm||Maxwell Road Food Centre(Maxwell Market, 1 Kadayanallur Street)||Optimus Prime and Bumblebee having Chicken Rice for lunch at Maxwell Road Food Centre|
|Timeslot 3||2pm – 3pm||Chinatown- Pagoda St/ Smith St/ Temple St- Trishaw Road||Optimus Prime and Bumblebee interacting with locals at Chinatown before embarking on a Trishaw Ride around Eu Tong Sen Street and New Bridge Road|
|Timeslot 4||3.45pm – 4.15pm||Raffles Place (Outside Chevron House)||Optimus Prime and Bumblebee meeting office workers outside Raffles Place MRT|
Check out the details of the Transformers Cybertron Convention 2012 in Singapore and grab your tickets - Transformers Cybertron Convention 2012 at Singapore’s Resorts World Sentosa, Tickets Sales from 3rd February
- Transformers Cybertron Convention 2012 at Singapore’s Resorts World Sentosa, Tickets Sales from 3rd February
- LG Optimus 2X is Available in Singapore
- LG Optimus 3D Available in Singapore at the end of August 2011
- What do you do when you lose something at Narita International Airport, Tokyo?
- ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime Launching in Singapore on 11th January 2012 – 200 discounted units for purchase (pricing included)