The Canon PowerShot G1 X is a new prosumer compact camera for photography enthusiasts seeking the best in imaging.
- 1.5-inch 14.3MP high sensitivity CMOS sensor
- Maximum ISO speed of 12,800
- DIGIC 5 imaging processor
- 4x optical zoom (28-112mm in 35mm format)
- New lens utilizing Ultra high refractive index Aspherical (UA) elements and precision glass moulding technology
- Aperture range of f/2.8-5.8
- High Speed Burst HQ – shoot up to 6 continuous frames in full resolution at a speed of 4.5 frames per second (fps)
- New Intelligent IS
- Full HD video (1080p) at 24 frames per second (fps) with stereo sound
- 3” Vari-angle LCD monitor at a high resolution of 922,000 dots
The Canon PowerShot G1 X will be available in Singapore from early March at authorized Canon dealers at a recommended retail price of SGD$999.