A summary of the Huawei Mobile Word Congress 2012 Press Conference on 26th February 2012 at 10:30pm SGT.
Huawei Ascend Series – Y for Youth. G for Gold. P for Platinum. D for Diamond.
Huawei Ascend D quad - fastest, most compact 4.5-inch phone, best sound and image quality, most power-efficient technologies
- Huawei K3V2 Quad-core AP (application processor) with Intelligence Core Management
- 1.5GHz, 4 CPU + 16-core GPU, 64-bit architecture
- Lowest chip temperature, 30-50% power savings
- 32-bit true color graphic processor
- Compact 4.5″, 330 Pixels per Inch (PPI), 720p HD touchscreen providing excellent outdoor visibility
- Screen that vanishes into the edges (like the Nokia Lumia 800), creating an “infinity” feel
- 64mm narrow and 8.9mm slim and 130 grams
- 1,800mAh battery (Huawei Ascend D quad XL will have 2,500mAh battery) with 1-2 days average usage (2-3 days for XL)
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS)
- 8-megapixel BSI rear-facing camera, 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera, and 1080p full HD video-capture, 35.004 fps recording
- Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- Huawei Ascend D series: D1, D quad, D quad XL
- LTE support in 2H of 2012
- Available in both Black and White (yes, full white including the front bezel)
More about the new Quad-core tablet from Huawei tomorrow.
- Mobile World Congress 2012 Press Conference Listing with timings
- Huawei MediaPad – The World’s first 7-inch Android 3.2 Honeycomb Dual-Core Tablet
- Motorola RAZR Now Available in Singapore (Price and Availability)
- Sony Playstation E3 Press Conference Summary
- Huawei E392 – World’s First LTE TDD Multi-mode Data Card