With a full aluminium unibody design, the Sony Xperia P debuts WhiteMagic display technology from Sony, delivering the brightest viewing experience. Smart power efficiency automatically adjusts the brightness of the screen to the surroundings to conserve battery life.
The new SmartDock, exclusively for Sony Xperia P, offers simple connectivity to multiple screens, turning the smartphone into an entertainment hub for the living room. Using a TV remote control consumers can easily navigate their smartphone’s media content to watch their HD videos, the latest movies or favourite TV shows on the big screen. With USB support in the SmartDock, they can also use a wireless keyboard and mouse to write emails, browse and post on Facebook or watch videos from YouTube on their TV.
Key features for Sony Xperia P
- 4” Reality Display with powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine.
- WhiteMagic display technology for an ultra-bright and power efficient viewing experience.
- 1 GHz dual-core processor for super fast performance with 16GB flash storage.
- 8MP camera with unique fast capture, HD recording and Sony technology to capture 2D and 3D panoramic images.
- Easy HDMI and DLNA connectivity to share content on any screen.
- NFC (Near Field Communications) enabled to access a growing range of NFC applications and services as well as Sony Xperia SmartTags.
- Available in a choice of silver, black and red, all with an aluminium unibody.
- Launches on Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgrade to Android platform 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) during the second quarter of 2012.