Sony Xperia U combines powerful Sony entertainment in a stylish and compact design that consumers can personalise inside and out. With xLoud and Sony 3D surround sound audio technology integrated into the music player, consumers will enjoy a crisp and loud sound experience. They can also stream music from their Sony Xperia U to wireless speakers with a touch using DLNA. In Sony Xperia U the transparent element illuminates to match the colour of photos viewed in the gallery or the album art of music tracks currently playing. Sony Xperia U can also be personalised with exchangeable caps and themes to reflect consumers’ personality and mood.
Consumers listening to music on their Sony Xperia U can also enjoy improved sound quality with the stylish new Smart Headset for Android smartphones, which features SmartKey – a dedicated application launch key that consumers press once to launch a favourite app.
Key features for Sony Xperia U
- 3.5” Reality Display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine.
- 1 GHz dual-core processor for super fast performance.
- 5MP camera with unique fast capture, HD recording and Sony technology to capture 2D and 3D panoramic images.
- Crisp and loud listening with xLoud and 3D surround sound audio technology.
- Available in a choice of white or black, with pink and yellow exchangeable caps for the base of the smartphone in the box.
- Launches on Android platform 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgrade to Android platform 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) during the second quarter of 2012.
- Sony Xperia P – Ultra-bright Viewing Experience – Available mid-Q2 2012
- Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Launches with new Entertainment Features and Updates to Existing Xperia Phones
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Super Cute Android Accessories Giveaway Week 2
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of the Light coming exclusively to Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Super Cute Android Accessories Giveaway Week 1