The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V and HX10V is suitable for taking beautiful, blur-free pictures or movies at any distance.
The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V and HX10V will be available in Asia Pacific (including Singapore) from March 2012.
Key Features of Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX20V and HX10V:
- 20x optical zoom (HX10V has only 16X optical zoom) and 40x Clear Image Zoom
- 18.2 megapixel (effective) Exmor R CMOS sensor with Extra High Sensitivity technology
- Optical SteadyShot allowing blur-free photos and videos
- Sony’s Advanced Aspherical (AA) lens element
- GPS log recording function
- Photos can then be viewed using PlayMemories Home via the geotags
- Constructed using Sony’s unique “SoRPlas” (Sony Recycled Plastic)
- High Speed Auto Focus
- Photo Creativity (with 9 picture effects)
- Intelligent Sweep Panorama
- Superior Auto mode
Full Specifications after the break: Continue reading »