“I AM NIKON DAY” is a photography weekend organised by Nikon that’s dedicated to education and sharing of photography experiences. “I AM NIKON DAY” will be held over 28 – 29 April 2012 at the Raffles City Convention Centre, opened to participants all over Singapore to attend for free.
Event: I AM NIKON DAY
Date: 28 – 29 April 2012, Saturday – Sunday
Time: 11 am – 7 pm (Registration each day begins at 10 am) Venue: Raffles City Convention Centre, Level 4, Atrium Ballroom Registration: Talks and workshops are free and open to the public. * Priority will be given to those who have registered.
Over 2 days, various talks will cover a range of topics that help participants to learn new tips and tricks for their own photography journey. Look out for topics such as “Choose your own Adventure” by Scott A Woodward, “Travel Photography” by Alex Soh, “Underwater Photo Art” by Imran Ahmad, “Wildlife Photography” by C.S. Ling. For more hands-on experiences, join the workshops which focus on “Street Photography” by Stefen Chow, “Studio Light & Portrait Photography” by Alan Lim and “Wedding & Portraits Photography” by guest speaker, Bryan Foong.
- Nikon Asia Image Guide gives users Extensive Tools and Knowledge Base of Photography
- EduCampSG2 is Happening at SST on Thursday April 21 from 2PM
- Nikon 1 J1 and V1 Available in Singapore on 20th October 2011 (With Prices)
- Nikon’s first mirrorless cameras – Nikon 1 J1 and V1
- Nikon 1 F-Mount Adapter FT1 is now available in Singapore (with pricing)