I am looking to hire a part-time Personal Assistant to assist in my personal affairs, run errands, and deal with the every day organising of my life.
Here are the requirements:
- Has a good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Between 18 to 25, preferably still studying, or waiting to start school.
- Responsible, discreet, independent and organised.
- Preferably studying mass communications, journalism, media studies, information systems, or something similar.
- Interested in technology in general, consumer electronics, enterprise technology, etc.
- Able to work in a mobile environment.
Here are the job scope (but not limited to):
- Organise, sort, update and maintain my contacts.
- Organise, liaise, coordinate and maintain my calendar schedule.
- Respond to emails, invitations, requests from people.
- Maintain a task list for me to complete, and chase after me for completion.
- Run errands like preparing and sending documents/items, receiving documents/items, chasing after me for signatures, etc.
- Able to work independently, attend events (at your own availability) with or without me and remind me of key information about people, take notes, etc.
Benefits (besides monetary compensation):
- You’ll get the opportunity to meet top executives from the public relations, corporate communications, journalism, media (social, digital, traditional) and technology industry.
- You’ll get the opportunity to see and play with the latest products and services in technology.
- You’ll get the opportunity to connect and interact with startups, meet interesting personalities and respected individuals from all walks of technology.
- You’ll get the opportunity to expand your horizons into 4 different sectors depending on your interests – videography/photography, community engagement, technology consulting, digital/social media.
- You have the flexibility of working any where, any time, make your own hours, as long as you can respond to emails within the hour or so.
To apply, please send me an email at triplez @ justinlee . sg or contact me through any means necessary like twitter, facebook, linkedin, etc.
UPDATE: Position Filled