The Samsung SUR40 for Microsoft Surface features PixelSense technology, which gives LCD panels the power to “see” and respond to touch and objects without the use of cameras.
It is now possible for people to share, collaborate and explore together using a large, thin display that recognises fingers, hands and other objects placed on the screen. The interactive 40-inch Full HD LCD panel can be used horizontally as a table, mounted vertically on a wall or embedded in other fixtures and furniture.
- Features a large, thin display that recognises fingers, hands and other objects placed on the screen – supporting up to 50 points of contact at one time.
- 40-inch Full HD 1080p (1920×1080) LCD LED panel combined with Gorilla protection glass for optimized screen durability and to protect from external shock and liquid ingress.
- Offers a rich sound experience that can connect to a wide range of peripherals such as bar code scanners, cameras and printers through WiFi (802.11.n), Bluetooth or Ethernet connections.
The Samsung SUR40 for Microsoft Surface is now available through the Samsung channel and reseller partners in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. Pricing and availability may vary across countries and/or regions based on country-specific duties, taxes and fees.
Estimated list price in Singapore is ~USD$11,960 (LCD display only) and ~USD$12,590 (with matching stand).
- Samsung SUR40 with Microsoft Surface 2.0
- Samsung Series 5 ULTRA Notebook available in Singapore from February (pricing included)
- Samsung SLATE PC Series 7 Available in Singapore from April 2012 (pricing included)
- Microsoft Surface 2.0 SDK is now Available
- Samsung GALAXY Tab WiFi Available in Singapore