The new Nokia Lumia 900 will be retailing for SGD$849 at Nokia retail stores and at all mobile operators in Singapore and will be available from Saturday 26 May 2012 in Black, White and Cyan.
The key features of the Nokia Lumia 900 are:
- Finely crafted polycarbonate unibody
- 4.3” ClearBlack AMOLED display
- 8MP rear-facing camera with Carl Zeiss optics, dual-LED flash, autofocus, a wide-angle focal length of 28mm, and aperture of f2.2
- 1 MP front-facing camera with video chat on Tango
- Runs Windows Phone 7.5 OS
- 1800mAh battery
- Comes with Nokia Maps, Nokia Drive, Nokia Music
You can find out more about the Nokia Lumia 900 at http://www.nokia.com/sg-en/products/phone/lumia900/.
- Thoughts on Nokia Lumia 800 and 710 – Available in Singapore before the end of the year
- Nokia Mobile World Congress 2012 Press Conference Summary
- Smoked by Windows Phone Results in Singapore
- Nokia 700, Nokia 701 and Nokia 600 with Symbian Belle coming to Singapore
- [Contest] Nokia Amazing Everyday Moments – Win a Nokia Purity Headset by Monster