Mention Sennheiser, and people immediately think, good sound. The new Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones available from today onwards at just SGD299 in Singapore is no exception. Available in baby blue, pastel green, cotton candy pink and sleek ivory, they are a perfect combination of sound and style. Weighing in at just 160g, it is light and comfortable enough even for long plane rides.
The headphones feature a closed design that isolates the listener from external noise, even on the move in the urban jungle. Ear pads and headband is finished in Alcantara, a high-tech material which provides a unique combination of suppleness, durability and breathable comfort.
Aesthetics aside, Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones high-end transducers let you enjoyably explore every little bit and detail of your music, creating a multi-faceted soundscape upon the foundation of a powerful bass.
For Audiophiles out there, the Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear boasts a wide 16Hz to 22kHz frequency response using a pair of large 32mm drivers. According to Sennheiser, this model has been tweaked with a slight bass emphasis and is capable of blocking out ambient noise. Another highlight is its low 18ohm impedance, making the Momentum easily compatible with most mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets and notebooks.
The Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphones features:
- Luxurious Alcantara for the earpads
- Stainless steel for the sliders
- Shimmering metal for the remote
- 1.4m cable with an angled plug so you can easily plug it into any device
- 1.4m secondary cable with an In-line control unit and microphone which supports Apple devices like iPod, iPad and iPhone
- 112dB maximum sound output
- Comes with a carrying case