The FireEye Fuel Partner Program is designed for value added resellers, solution providers, and alliance partners. Fuel partners market, sell, and deliver the FireEye threat protection platform to their enterprise customers, and may also manage the FireEye platform for their customers. As such, the new program features the following:
- Technical guidance
- Sales alignment
- Financial rewards
FireEye has recognized that its sales is based largely on partners and resellers, as the following statistics show:
- More than 450 resellers and distributors globally selling and implementing the FireEye threat protection platform
- Over 40 alliance partners and solution providers leveraging the FireEye platform to provide integrated solutions and managed services
- More than 80 percent of FireEye sales in the past year through channel partners
- More than 400 FireEye certified partner sales engineers and almost 1,000 accredited partner sales representatives
This program not only gives support and recognition to the partners, it also features financial rewards and goals for the partners to work towards. The FireEye platform offers an open framework for sharing and aggregating threat intelligence protecting organisations against cyber attacks, and for partners, its new FireEye Fuel Partner Program is designed to provide opportunities for partners to grow their business at every stage of the sales cycle, from initial engagement through deployment and delivery of their services to enterprise customers.
FireEye Fuel Partner Program highlights:
- Deal registration provides critical alignment, support, and trust between partners and FireEye. For partners investing and executing at the highest levels of the Fuel program, deal registration provides additional benefits on new customer engagements.
- Marketing Development Funds (MDF) Program for driving key demand generation and thought leadership activities.
- Access to the industry’s best education to helping solve customers’ advanced persistent threat challenges. Participation insures the highest quality customer experience, and effective integration with Fuel Technology Alliance partners.