The Samsung GALAXY S4 zoom With LTE is quite a mouthful when you say its name, but then again, it packs many revolutionary features into its slim body that weighs just 208g as well.
Combining 10x Optical Zoom, 16 Mega Pixel CMOS Sensor, OIS and Xenon Flash with the very latest Samsung GALAXY S4 technology, the Samsung GALAXY S4 zoom With LTE sets new standards for perfect mobile photography. The new Zoom Ring is impressive and allows you to perform the following tasks:
- In-Call Photo Share that allows you to capture and send an image immediately via MMS to whoever you are talking to.
- Activate the Quick Launch and Shortcut in the camera mode to instantly switch between multiple camera modes including Auto, Gallery and Smart.
- Optical zoom control that gives you professional-quality accuracy and ease of use just with a twist of the Zoom Ring, making it easy to compose a scene and capture wide-angle shots or tight close-ups.
Running on Android Jelly Bean 4.2, the GALAXY S4 zoom With LTE boasts many of the same features as the GALAXY S4, including TouchWiz, which lets you fully customise various aspects of your device including the lock screen and notification bar, for a truly personal mobile experience.
Other features include:
- The built-in Optical Image Stabilizer (OIS) helps to reduce blur and stabilises images while zoomed in for high-quality photos and video – in all light conditions.
- Photo Suggest, which instantly connects you to huge libraries of images taken by fellow photographers, to help you find and compose your best shots anywhere in the world.
- Smart Mode Suggest feature that can assess the scene and provide a short list of the best options for your consideration based on surrounding factors such as light levels, focal length, or face detection, ensuring you always get the best shot you want.
- Story Album lets you arrange all of your treasured images and videos into one timeline to share with friends and loved ones or even print images, magazines and storybooks directly with Blurb .
- Samsung Link allows you a one touch button for easy sync with your computer.
- HomeSync gives you a personal cloud service for you to sync your data, including photos and videos, on the go.
- Samsung Hub is where you can find the latest music, videos, books and games.
- Group Play lets you connect directly with all Samsung devices so you can connect, listen and play the song together with your friend, without the need for a Wi-Fi AP or cellular signal.
The Samsung GALAXY S4 zoom With LTE will be available in white from September 5 at SGD798 without contract at telecommunication operators, major consumer electronics stores and Samsung Experience Stores.