RoboUniverse will be making its debut in Singapore at Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition centre on the 26-27 January 2016. RoboUniverse will be co-located with Inside 3D Printing and Virtual Reality Summit. Attendees will be able to experience all 3 events.
About RoboUniverse Conference & Expo :
RoboUniverse first launched in New York on May 2015. It is the first global conference and trade show series that focuses on exploring the development and use of service robotics for home education and business use. Singapore is the 6th stop for RoboUniverse, which has already been in cities like San Diego and Shanghai.
RoboUniverse is an inclusive professional robotics trade show delivering engaging workshops, inspiring keynotes, and content sessions that deliver meaningful and actionable information. The expo is filled with mobile autonomous robots, collaborative robots, and advanced technology solutions.
The conference and expo will cover robotic innovation in agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, AI, consumer, education, IoT, plus business, investment, technology, and more.
At RoboUniverse, you can expect to:
- Gain insights into technology trends, new markets and investment opportunities
- Take away information you need to implement your robotics strategy
- Meet the robot makers and technology providers
- Network with peers and leaders in the robotics industry
- Learn how to prepare your business for the automation revolution
- See how robots and AI are changing the way people work
Image Credit : MecklerMedia Events
For more information visit http://www.robouniverse.com/
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/robouniverse/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/robouniverse