SharePoint Conference is coming to SouthEast Asia, and it’s happening right here in Singapore. Here are the details:
Southeast Asia SharePoint Conference
Tuesday October 26 2010 – Wednesday October 27, 2010
Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, Singapore
**** Early Bird Discount for first 275 Registrations***
Running over two days, delegates will be able to visit exhibition and information booths, attend workshops, learn from motivational customer case studies and partake in educational seminars. There is something for everyone from end users, administrators and developers to managers and CIOs. Become part of the SharePoint community, connect at the conference and enjoy on-going benefits, resources and idea sharing after the event.
Audience and Technologies
The SharePoint Conference is intended for a wide audience and has content to cover roles such as:
- Business Roles like End Users, Business Champions, Power Users and Business Managers
- Information Architects, Record and Information Managers, IT Managers, CIO and Decision Makers
- Technical Roles including Developers, IT Pro, Systems Administration and DBA’s
Microsoft Technologies covered during the conference include:
- SharePoint Foundation 2010 SharePoint Server 2010
- SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio
- Integration with other Microsoft Products including Office, InfoPath, Excel, Access and Visio
- Integration with 3rd Party products enhancing SharePoint functionality
Best of Local and International Speakers and Experts
We have an exciting line up of regional and international speakers to help make this a great conference. Over the coming weeks we will highlight some of the world renowned SharePoint experts who are coming to Singapore to share their knowledge.
Pre and Post Conference Workshops
Take advantage of the additional training opportunities on Monday October 25th and Thursday October 28th, with intensive half day workshops with hands on labs – 12 in total to mix and match to suit your needs. These cover Business and Technical Content by top international experts. These include:
- SharePoint Governance
- Planning and Managing SharePoint Projects
- Spicing up your Site: SharePoint Designer
- Improving Business Processes with Workflow (InfoPath and SharePoint Designer)
- Upgrade to SharePoint 2010
- Business Intelligence in 2010
- Improving Document Management
- Power User 2010
- SharePoint 2010 Overview
- SharePoint Development
Full details at Get to the Point Workshops. These workshops are HIGHLY recommended. Note that workshop costs are additional to conference registration and places are limited.
Accommodation should be booked directly with the hotel. Full details on accommodation rates are available on the Conference Website. There are a number of other hotel and motel options in the area.
Registrations Available Now
Group Registrations for 5 or more participants are available and will receive a 20% discount
Early Bird Registrations of $SGD300.00 will apply to the first 275 delegates who register.
Regular Registration fee is $SGD400.00