Built with the Gingerbread (2.3) version of Android™, HTC EVO 3D features HTC’s first qHD 3D 4.3-inch display and a powerful 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core processor. HTC EVO 3D also features dual 5 megapixel cameras, which can be used to capture both high-quality conventional and stunning 3D images and videos, opening up new frontiers for user-generated content, social networking and streaming video.
The HTC EVO 3D will be available in Singapore at all mobile operators (SingTel, M1, Starhub) and authorized retailers at a suggested retail price of SGD$895 at the end of August 2011 (estimated 26th August).
Additional key features of HTC EVO 3D include:
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chat
- 3G Mobile Hotspot capability, supporting up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices simultaneously
- Android Market™ for access to more than 200,000 useful applications, widgets and games available for download to customize the experience
- Google mobile services such as Google Search™, Gmail™, Google Maps™, Google Calendar, Voice Actions, and YouTube™
- Corporate e-mail (Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync®), personal (POP and IMAP) e-mail and instant messaging
- 1GB Usable memory/1GB RAM
- microSD slot (supports up to 32GB memory card)
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 b/g/n
- Stereo Bluetooth®
- Integrated GPS
- 1730 mAh Lithium-ion battery