The Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S has 3D sweep panorama; a visually brilliant 4.2” Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine; 8.1mp camera with HD video capability; and Exmor R for mobile image sensor that enhances still images and videos even in low light conditions.
Key features of Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S:
- upgraded 1.4Ghz processor
- 4.2” Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- 25% faster camera start up and 20% faster web page rendering compared to Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
- 8.1mp camera with HD video capability and Sony’s award winning Exmor R
- Latest Android platform Gingerbread 2.3
Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S is now available in Singapore in the colours Pure White, Midnight Blue and Sakura Pink at a Recommended Retail Price of S$788 without contract.
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V is one of the first Xperia smartphones to launch with the new 2.3.4 Gingerbread upgrade and includes all the features like Google Talk with Video Chat and enhanced Facebook inside Xperia functionality.
In addition, this smartphone will feature the world’s first 3D sweep panorama functionality powered by Sony where images can be captured and then viewed in 3D by connecting it to a 3D TV using the HDMI output.
Key features of Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V:
- 3.7” Reality display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine
- Gesture input making texting a breeze
- Updated Facebook inside Xperia functionality for enhanced like, share of media and apps
Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V
is now available in Singapore in the colours White and Blue Gradient at a Recommended Retail Price of S$468