Still my favourite of all the Sony VAIO lines, the new Sony VAIO Z Series puts the performance of a desktop PC in an ultra-portable package and adds more power.
- The ‘full flat’ body of the Sony VAIO Z Series measures just 330mm by 210mm, and is a mere 16.7mm thick.
- Weighing barely more than a kilogram, the Sony VAIO Z Series is thinner and lighter than a standard Ultrabook.
- Constructed from premium grade carbon fibre in a hexa-shell design.
- The notebook’s high-resolution full HD 13.1″ display with anti-reflective glossy finish with colours covering 96% of the Adobe RGB spectrum
- Intel Core i7 quad core CPU.
- High-speed RAID-0 solid-state drive (SSD).
- Battery life of up to 11 hours with the optional battery.
- Rapid Wake + Eco technology significantly extends battery life when the notebook is in sleep mode.
- Features USB charging for the first time, allowing the charging of devices on the go.
- Power Media Dock with integrated Blu-ray Disc drive and built-in AMD Radeon HD 7670M with 1GB VRAM
- Manage up to four displays (including the notebook screen) via HDMI and/or VGA output ports with the Power Media Dock.
The new Sony VAIO Z Series will be available in Asia Pacific at all Sony stores and authorised outlets from end June 2012 at a suggested retail price of S$3,999.